10 first search results for "Router Inlay", from $11.99 to $103.15
- Tungsten Carbide Construction for long lasting durability
- 1/4 inch shank fits most collets
- /8 inch downcut spiral for inlays or other router projects
- eplaces 1/8 inch downcut spiral router bit that came with the Design/Inlay Kit
Vendor: Milescraft Inc.
- Perfect fitting recesses and professional inlays
- Easy to use
- This inlay router template kit allows you make perfect-fitting inlays by routing both the recess and inlay piece without changing router bits or using tools
- To use, route the recess with the sleeve installed, then remove and route the inlay piece
- This kit includes a two-piece Bosch-Style solid brass template guide bushing, a 9/16" diameter removable collar, 1/8" diameter solid carbide down cut spiral bit (1/4" shank) and alignment centering pin.
- Can make inlays with maximum depth of 3/8"
- Guide bushing fits any router base with a 1-3/16" diameter Bosch Style template opening
Vendor: Taylor Toolworks
- An ideal guide set for professional looking inlays
- Precision-ground for the smoothest cuts
- Kickback-reducing design
- Individually computer balanced
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Includes universal TurnLock BasePlate and bushings featuring fast toolless bushing changes
- 2 carbide router bits included:-1/4-inch V bit for designs, 1/8-inch downcut spiral bit for inlays
- 4 templates with 20 patterns allow you to create thousands of designs, from geometric, petal, heart, star, circle, and bowtie shapes
- Pencil and pencil guide allows you to draw your design before you cut
- Universal, clear base plate has scratch resistant surface and fits most routers
Vendor: Milescraft Inc.
- Whiteside Router Bits are made with Premium Carbide
- Made in USA
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM
- Solid carbide 1/4" downcut spiral bit
- Quick-change bushing
- Fits Porter-Cable and Black & Decker routers
- Made in America
Vendor: Whiteside Machine
- Solid carbide lasts far longer than steel
- Reverse spiral flutes cut downward for cleaner, "no fuzz" edges in routed cavities
- Length 1-1/2" (38.10mm), shank diameter 1/8" (3.18mm)
- Each bit in this set of 5 comes in its own sturdy protective case, with bit cutting diamater size clearly marked
- Set includes bits in the following cutting widths: 1/32", 3/64", 1/16", 3/32" and 1/8"